About Oral Bloodroot
Although native Americans used bloodroot herb internally (as well as topically), bloodroot capsules are comparatively new.
Bloodroot Salve as a topical treatment is claimed to be effective and suitable for surface lesions, and smaller lesions. People with larger and internal tumors mostly choose the internal treatment, which users report can shrink tumors away. There are also many reports that moles and warts have also shrunk away during the course of the treatment.
Bloodroot capsules are most commonly used as a systemic treatment for tumors and other neoplasms – though they are not 100% effective for every person. Capsules are a good option for larger tumors, but you must consider healthy lifestyle changes to optimize your long-term outcome.
Capsules are safe and convenient, as bloodroot is irritant and can cause nausea if too much is taken. Dosage can be adjusted very easily. Capsules can be opened to give tiny doses to animals.
Apart from the claimed ability to shrink tumors, which is the main use of the capsules, users continue to report many other positive side-effects eg. improvements in eyesight, Hepatitis C problems, Herpes symptoms, many different types of infections and inflammation, gingvitis, circulation problems, digestion and more.
Important Points About Zenith Bloodroot Capsules
- Capsules contain bloodroot, graviola, chaparral and galangal. Nothing else.
- It should always be taken with food, to prevent nausea – a common effect.
- Internal bloodroot does not attack a tumor in the same way that the Salve does. It produces no eschar but gradually shrinks the lesion. Rarely, an eschar may occur on the skin.
- A low dose of bloodroot is necessary because a high dose has opposite effects to a low dose.
- Low dose is also important because of the waste products that the body will have to deal with. Bloodroot’s ability to improve circulation is a bonus at this point.
- During the treatment time, it’s important to drink plenty of water, and choose a healthy preferably light diet – high in vegetables and fresh stuff, but low in grain, nuts, protein and high-sugar fruits. Use butter, olive oil and never margarine or poly oils. Be kind to your liver and kidneys.
- Begin with one capsule at breakfast, and when you are happy with that, take one at night as well. You may increase to two in the morning, and then two at night. You may also take an extra dose at lunchtime. Some people build up to quite high doses, but it’s up to you. Nine is generally the maximum. The capsule may be opened and the powder mixed with honey or similar.
- A side benefit that many people report, is that warts, polyps, skin tags or moles have shrunk away. You can find general info about bloodroot here.
- Bloodroot does not have efficacy of 100% when taken internally, but it is still very high. It has a great reputation, but is becoming harder to find as suppliers are being crushed by the FDA.
Bloodroot Capsules 250mg (DS)
Zenith Herbal produce bloodroot capsules in Double Strength: 250mg per capsules. This is a good starting dosage.
The price includes shipping within the USA! Great news. They contain bloodroot with graviola, chaparral and galangal in a size 0 capsule, and come in a pack of 100.
They contain quality fresh herbs and no fillers.